The Coswig-Kötitz Bathing Lake (Badesee) and the adjoining campsite “Am Badesee Coswig-Kötitz” are right by the Elbe between Dresden and Meissen, with a direct connection to the cycle path on the right bank of the river.
The outdoor pool is a wonderful combination of natural lake with a swim raft and nudist and non-nudist beaches, and a pool complex with a 25m pool for swimmers, a fun pool with a giant slide, a mushroom fountain, a waterfall shower and underfoot bubbles.
For the little ones there is a children’s paddling pool with a big sunshade.
The pool also features extensive sunbathing lawns and various leisure activities for old and young.
Extremely well trained pool staff keep things orderly and safe, all our pool visitors feel safe and sound under their watch.
*Attractions on our site:
- 21 hectares of grounds
- extensive sunbathing lawns
- spacious nudist beach
- large natural bathing lake with 7 hectares of water and a swim raft
- 25m stainless steel swimming pool with 4 starting blocks (250 m² of water)
- fun pool with 47m giant slide with waterfall shower, mushroom fountain and underfoot bubbles (426 m² of water)
- children’s paddling pool with fountain and large sunshade (38.5 m² of water)
The outdoor pool is open daily from May to September from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you here!
Sanitary facilities and container toilets, shower rooms for men and women, changing rooms with lockers for your valuables.