"Am Badesee Coswig-Kötitz" campsite
From 1 April to 31 October 2020 you are warmly welcomed to our campsite.
Situated right by the Coswig-Kötitz outdoor pool with its large natural bathing lake, and connected straight to the cycle path on the right bank of the Elbe, our campsite offers plenty of leisure activities and outings.
65 pitches for caravans
35 pitches for tents different sizes
Look forward to visiting our quiet, enclosed site with:
- seasonal pitches; pitches for a holiday or night
- for caravans – 65 pitches each with roughly 100 m²
- for tents – 35 pitches for different sizes
- every pitch is connected to electricity, water and drains
- accommodation available in three rental caravans for 2-4 people
- modern kitchen and laundry area, with hotplates and washing machines
- modern sanitary facilities, with accessible fittings
- children’s playground, table tennis table, barbecue area
- enclosed campsite
- free use of the outdoor pool (during opening hours) with sunbathing lawn, nudist area, outdoor pool, fun pool, paddling pool
- sports facilities near the pool (beach volleyball, football, table tennis)
- restaurant with 2 outdoor terraces and snack bar right by the bathing lake
- free Wi-Fi in the restaurant area
- various shops in the vicinity
- book a pitch here
Download flyer for Coswig-Kötitz Bathing Lake and campsite
Download campsite rules
Campsite classification certificate
Cycle hire service on our campsite plus four other hire points in the vicinity
all offering the option of “hire here – return there / hire there – return here”.
Lovely spots for excursions and world-famous sights are
nearby and can be reached by bike, ship, train or car.